fcpccolumbia.com Consignor Number_________
TEAM KIDS CONSIGNMENT SALE
October 25th, 26th, 27th , 2013
First Cumberland Presbyterian Church
1106 Nashville Highway, Columbia, TN
FIRST CUMBERLAND PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH is the place to be for our TEAM KIDS CONSIGNMENT SALE. All proceeds from this sale will benefit our Children and Youth Program. The sale will be in our Family Life Center located directly behind the church.
● DROP-OFF Monday, October 21st and Tuesday, October 22nd - 6:00 PM until 8:00 PM
● PRE-SALE Thursday, October 24th, 6:00 PM until 8:00 PM (Consignors Only)
*****At Drop-Off you will receive two presale passes.*****
● SALE Friday, October 25th, 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM
Saturday, October 26th, 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Sunday, October 27th 21st, 12:30 PM until 5:30 PM (Half-Price)
Sunday, October 27th SPECIAL 5:00 until 5:30 $20.00 GRAB (all YOU can CARRY for $20.00)
(ON DONATE ITEMS ONLY-You must purchase a ticket for the GRAB)
● Please call Heidi Upshaw at 388-6214 for a participant number. If you have participated in a previous sale and have requested to keep your number, please call or email email@example.com to confirm. Participants will receive 70% of their selling price. There will be a $10.00 advertising fee per participant that will be deducted from your total earnings. Checks will be mailed 2-4 weeks after the sale. Please do not call. Thank you.
Items (to bring to the sale)
Please select items carefully. All items should be clean and in good to excellent condition (No out-dated or stained clothing will be accepted). Separate all clothing by sizes. Bring fall and winter clothing ONLY (ALL OTHERS WILL BE REJECTED).
FCPC reserves the right to reject any item that does not meet this consignment sale requirement.
● - Infants and Children’s Clothing (all sizes)
● - Adult Clothing (all sizes)
● - Baby Furniture and Equipment
● - Shoes (Make sure shoes are secured together)
● - Sports Equipment
● - Toys, Games, Books and Videos, DVD’s, CD’s (toys and games must include ALL pieces)
● - Furniture and Home Furnishings (All Furniture must be PICK-UP)
● - Seasonal Items (fall and winter items)
● Clothing must face LEFT on hangers.
● 3 x 5 index cards should be attached to the right side of the garment with a Safety Pin. (No straight pins or clothes pins)
Left Upper Corner of Index Card Consignor Number (example #22)
Right upper corner of Index Card Size (Example 2T)
Center of Index Card Description of Item
Lower Left Corner of Index Card PU (Pick-up) or D (Donate). ***IF THERE IS NOT A “PU” ON CARD IT WILL BE CONSIDERED A DONATE****
Pick-up items MUST be picked up by 6:30 PM on Sunday, October 27th or they will be donated.
Lower Right Corner of Index Card Price (in U.S. dollars only), NO .50 cents. EVERYTHING MUST BE PRICED.
● Red Dot – If no Half Price